Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lunch Notes

Here's an idea for simple Love Notes to send with your children as they venture off to a new school year.
  1. Grab a piece of scrap paper. (Scrapbooking scraps, post-in notes, index cards, business cards, construction paper - you name it.)
  2. Doodle on it, add stickers, make sure to leave room for a special message and a 'Love, Mom'.
  3. Place in lunch bag, inside sneaker, in book bag, by their toothbrush, or anywhere your loved one might enjoy finding your surprise!
Some Love Note sayings:
  • You are special to me.
  • May Jesus bless your hands today.
  • I love to hear you sing!
  • You bring joy to my heart.
  • Make a new friend today.
  • I am always proud of you!
  • You have a gentle heart.
  • I love your belly laugh!
Let everyone get in on the fun! Have your children make notes for dad, mom, grandparents or special friends. Brighten someones day today!

1 comment:

  1. I was icing my knee tonight and made up a bunch of Love Notes to send with the kids this year. I used scraps of paper from scrapbooking, grabbed a few stickers, my 'fancy' scrapbooking scissors, my markers and had a BLAST! You can make up 10-15 in just a few minutes. My 1st grader already has a box decorated to save them in! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete